Wedding Favor Ideas Your Guests will LOVE!
The Perfect Wedding Favors!
By Terri Crowder, Northern Neck Popcorn Bag
Are your Pinterest boards overflowing with details for the dress, venue, photographer, and more? How about wedding favors? How will you show the guests gratitude for attending your special day? Here we will give ideas on how to say thank you for coming, along with something meaningful that will remind them of the experience they had. The perfect favor can be the statement piece to your wedding.
What to give?
Here’s a fun list of budget friendly favor ideas as a starting point:
• Succulent plants are all the rage right now
• Customized candles
• Customized coffee
• Koozies with the Bride & Groom’s names and wedding date
• Chocolate chip cookies in a cute tin with a darling label
• A jar of your favorite hot sauce with a pretty tag tied on the side
• A custom shot or wine glass
• A mini bag of popcorn
• A jar of honey
• A small bottle of wine from a local winery
Check with a florist for a small plant as a favor. Perhaps a local coffee shop may be able to do a special blend in a custom bag with your names and date. A bakery can put together cookies in similar packaging. Pick up a case of hot sauce and create a cute tag to tie onto the bottle with a piece of twine. A local popcorn shop could make a custom label based on your wedding theme and colors and create a custom favor with the flavor of your choice.
What to say?
Favors can tie into the theme of your wedding with colors or flavor. Providing a copy of the wedding invitation to who is doing your favors will help them with ideas for customization. Here are some ideas for words to use to customize them:
• Thanks for enjoying our special day
• Thanks for being part of our day
• Bride & Groom names and wedding date
• An engagement photo and your date
• With love from the Bride and Groom
• Happily ever after
• Thank you for making our day so sweet
• A sweet ending to a new beginning
How many do I need?
Depending on the budget, you may decide to give one favor per guest or one favor per couple. There are no rules here, just keep your budget in mind. The best favors are something that can be used again or eaten!
Be sure to stop in and visit Northern Neck Popcorn Bag when visiting the Northern Neck of Virginia. Try the Salted Dark Chocolate Caramel and the Wedding Cake Popcorn. Shop for wedding favors in their stores located in Kilmarnock, Warsaw, and Gloucester, or online at www.northernneckpopcornbag.com.