Wedding Party Gift Ideas
By Noelle Parent, Owner of Gifted
On your big day, it’s important to thank all the wonderful people that supported you along the way during the planning. Your bridesmaids that planned the perfect bachelorette party, or the best man that helped write the last bit of your vows. Your wedding day is the perfect opportunity to show how much they mean. Here are a few suggestions for some heartfelt gifts that they will appreciate!
Present gifts that they can use on the wedding day.
- Perhaps an item that can be worn, such as jewelry or a tie or something they’ll enjoy using, like a tumbler for the guys!
- Handmade beautiful rose quartz necklaces are perfect for restoring confidence and balancing emotions.
- Insulated cup is a great way to keep the drink of choice cold all day. Make it personal by adding their name
It’s always nice to include a fun food that can be eaten while getting ready.
- Who doesn’t love homemade cheese straws? These are the perfect getting ready snacks, and you can find ones made right here in Richmond, Virginia.
- Reward your taste buds with a handful of sweet or salty. Gourmet local popcorn shops offer amazing flavors like Dark Chocolate Sea Salted Caramel or Loaded Baked Potato. Every piece eaten is better than the one before it!
- Gourmet Sugar Cubes: Dress up your drink with these melting little moments of genuine joy! Plus, they pair perfectly with champagne.
- Whiskey Sugar Cubes: Drop one into a shot of liquor and make a quick Manhattan, Old- Fashioned, or Moscow Mule.
- Gourmet Coffee: This is a no brainer. Coffee is life and with so many amazing local roasters, there are a plethora of amazing flavors to choose from.
Include something they can use after the big weekend like a designer soap or a bath bomb.
- Soak in a sea salt tub to help cleanse and detoxify your body, relieve stress and relax the mind.
- Keep your smile smooth and supple with a luxurious moisturizing lip balm.
- Body products for men have come a long way. Keep them smelling fresh with a bar of handmade soap. Charcoal, eucalyptus, and cedar are a few you can find.
- Give them a gift that can be used over and over again as a reminder of the special memories created together, such as a scented candle.
- A “Mandle”, a.k.a. Masculine Scented Candle: Help the guys set the mood with a candle made just for them. We suggest scents of bergamot, leather, tobacco flower, and musk.
- The packaging itself can be a fun side too! You can work with a local company to help. They can even use custom bags to add a little personal touch to your giving!
Pro Tip: Surprise your best girls and guys with their packages at the rehearsal dinner so they don’t have to keep tabs on their goodies come wedding day.
Owner and Lead Curator – Noelle Parent – wanted to provide people with a local resource for unique and meaningful gifts that would help them save time and convey the true meaning of gift giving. Looking for the perfect gift? Visit giftedrva.com to shop our pre-designed gifts for all occasions or build your own unique gift with our inventory of RVA and Virginia made products!