Wedding Planning Tips | Your Day, Your Vision
By Paula Ramirez, Historic Mankin Mansion
Many agree that vision boards help create the life of your dreams, so why not utilize this same theory for your wedding day? Here is a step-by-step plan to make that vision a reality!
1. Set a date and remember to invite your besties to join in on the fun.
2. Collect 5 to 10 magazines that warm your heart and ask your friends to do the same.
3. Arrange to have scissors, glue, tape, and cocktails at the ready!
4. Cut out gorgeous photos, inspiring words, and beautiful people having the time of their lives. Go to town!
5. Collect them all on the wedding vision board to look at every morning leading up to the big day. Whether you believe it or not, your wedding day will be an absolute vision!
Paula Ramirez is the Proprietor of Historic Mankin Mansion Wedding & Event Estate. Paula and her husband Martin have lovingly restored this National Landmark to its original grandeur and are honored to share the treasured estate for events. Paula, Martin, and the Mansion have been featured in Forbes, Orbitz, Travel Channel, MSNBC, Martha Stewart Weddings, Oprah Magazine, Huffington Post, New York Times, and Apple TV.