Tiffanys Bridal, a woman-owned and operated boutique, has been a Richmond tradition since 1969. It's surprising they're a small business once you've seen they have one of Virginia’s largest selections of bridal gowns, hand-picked for every bride and body type by the owner and manager, Sharon. Alongside her team of talented stylists every day, Sharon ensures brides have a one-of-a-kind experience at the boutique she designed just for brides and their parties. While Tiffanys has enjoyed more than 50 years of adorning beautiful brides, they still love following bridal trends and discovering new takes on classics that will turn today’s brides into modern masterpieces. They invite you to be part of their tradition: Be a Tiffanys Bride.
Please visit tiffanysbridal.com to learn more about Tiffanys Bridal. We have a FAQ page on our site to answer many of your questions and help you prepare for your upcoming appointment.
- Vendor Spotlight | Sharon with Tiffanys Bridal
- Real Richmond Wedding | Ashley and Ben at Oakdale, Ashland, VA
- Behind the Scenes | Richmond Weddings Magazine Summer/Fall 2022 Cover
- 5 Things to Bring to Your Wedding Gown Appointment (Hint: They’re not what you think!)
- Real Richmond Wedding | Lynn and Joe at The Dominion Club
- The Minimalist Approach to Gown Shopping | Tips on your Bridal Salon Appointment
- Real Richmond Wedding | Becca and Malcolm at Dover Hall
- Wedding Gown Shopping | Finding Your Perfect Style
- Real Richmond Wedding | Rebecca and Chase at a private home in Mechanicsville, VA
- Real RVA Wedding | Liz + Joselito at Kabana Rooftop
- Real Richmond Wedding: Melissa and Andrew’s RVA Skyline Wedding