Hanover Tavern is an all-inclusive, unique and beautifully restored historic venue, offering an experience of a lifetime and a day your guest will remember. Our 3,000 square food E.J. Wade Coach House is our modern events center offering a rustic elegance like no other . For more intimate options, there are the historic rooms (19th Century), the bright and airy Veranda or cozy Taylor Room with an adjacent Pub. From the moment your wedding day starts with getting ready at the Tavern, to the I-do's all the way to your send-off, you will be pampered and your day coordinated. Our spaces can accommodate events of all types and sizes. It is perfect for wedding ceremonies (indoor and outdoor), receptions, rehearsal dinners, bridal luncheons, engagement parties and more. Just 20 minutes north of Richmond, the Tavern is easily accessible from interstates 64, 95 and 295.
- Real Richmond Wedding | Amber and Kent at The Manor House at Kings Charter
- Real Richmond Wedding | Jamese and Robert at Hanover Tavern
- Real Richmond Wedding | Taylor and Antonio at Hanover Tavern
- Real Richmond Wedding | Rebecca and Chase at a private home in Mechanicsville, VA
- Real Richmond Wedding | Taylor and Grier at Hanover Tavern