Here at Vogue, designing wedding florals means more to us than simply delivering on a product. It's about elevating the space, complimenting the elements, considering the flow of events, and meeting every budget need with style. We offer quality blooms at the best value, décor and tablescape rentals, wholesale florals for DIY brides, and delivery service in and beyond Virginia. Not to mention, we've been in the business for 35+ years so if there's anyone who knows flowers, it's us! Tell us about your vision and we guarantee we can achieve it!
We are proud to offer free bridal consultations, a wide rental selection, and DIY options at wholesale prices! Book a consultation with our team and let us bring your vision to life!
// Wedding Consultations //
We offer complimentary 1-hour consultations for engaged couples at our Boulevard location. Meet with members of our team to talk color palette, event aesthetic, and price range. Unlike other florists, she'll build you a mock bouquet right on the spot so you can get a feel for what your arrangements will look, feel, and even smell like! As Virginia's top floral provider, you can view almost any bloom all year round and get any variety for the best value. We can provide same-day, itemized estimates and there are no hidden fees for holding your date. Send us an email or give our store a call today to book your consultation!
// Wide Rental Selection //
Vogue's vast rental inventory includes vases, votives, lanterns, pedestals, arches, candelabras, specialty containers, and more! Our inventory also includes items for religious and seasonal ceremonies. If you find we don't have what you need, let us know because we may be able to add it to our inventory for your special day!
// DIY Package //
For hands-on or thrifty couples, we offer a DIY package that is hard to beat. Our DIY couples enjoy wholesale pricing for flowers-by-the-bunch and supplies, a large workstation for friends and family to assemble designs, and unlimited space in our temperature-controlled refrigerator to keep your designs fresh until the day of the wedding. Many brides choose to rent the DIY space a few days before the wedding and end up having a fun, stress-free experience. It is important to note that we cannot assist customers with their DIY designs - it's a true Do-It-Yourself experience so be sure to come with prior training!
- Real Richmond Wedding | Rory and Jesse at The Boathouse
- Real Richmond Wedding | Breanna and Alex at the VMFA
- Vendor Spotlight | Mary Catherine with Vogue Flowers
- Real Richmond Wedding | Marina and Jordan at the Omni Richmond Hotel
- Real Richmond Wedding | Ashley and Ben at Oakdale, Ashland, VA
- Behind the Scenes | Richmond Weddings Magazine Summer/Fall 2022 Cover
- Real Richmond Wedding | Amber and Kent at The Manor House at Kings Charter
- Real Richmond Wedding | Taylor and Antonio at Hanover Tavern
- Real Richmond Wedding | Alisha and Travis at Virginia Crossings
- Real Richmond Wedding | Angel and Zach at The Estate at River Run and The Boathouse
- Vendor Spotlight | Rachel with Vogue Flowers | Richmond Weddings
- Real Richmond Wedding | Courtney and Austin at Historic Mankin Mansion
- Real Richmond Wedding | Courtney + Austin at John Marshall Ballrooms
- Real Richmond Wedding | Mary & Kyle at The Jefferson Hotel
- Real Richmond Wedding | Taylor and Grier at Hanover Tavern
- Real Richmond Wedding | Emily + Heather Micro Wedding Ceremony at Hollywood Cemetery
- Real Richmond Wedding | Sarah and David Micro Wedding Chic – COVID-19 at Virginia House
- Real RVA Wedding | Liz + Joselito at Kabana Rooftop
- Real Richmond Wedding | Meghan + Jacob at Meadow Event Park, Doswell, VA
- Real RVA Wedding: Johnny & Velvet